Monday, October 6, 2008

Me n my Solitude...




All around, I see a group of smiling faces
But when alone, just chunks of empty spaces
Not sure where to go, whom to knock
It all seems empty at every block

These smiling faces are like a sunflower
Spreading warmth and cheer, till you water
After sunset, on the field is left
Just memories of the paddled soil at best

After meeting them, on way of return,
In my mind, I have many a concern,
The streets and corners all seem parting
Open and hardened, as if mocking

At the end of the day when am back
I find the place empty, dark and black
In my heart, desires sometimes burn like fire,
With the world full of fakes on hire

I guess, time shows the rainbow of life
Songs and laughs at times, mostly cries
Hoping sometimes it’ll be a celebration cake
Am trying to live it, for happiness sake

:)

PS: Photo credit goes to my friend Saurabh Rungta

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice..i wish u lots of celebration cakes :)

Anonymous said...

You should get married..

Anonymous said...

Well said!! Life is all about smiling..
kabhi asli kabhi nakli hi sahi..
khushian badi pyari hoti hain.. :)
Keep it up!!

Vishal Gupta

Wally said...

I agree with anonymous no 2. nice stuff, keep it going

Jainuine said...

Hey Thanks everyone!
Would appreciate if the "Anonymous" display their names as well...
:)

Grovy said...

nice one buddy...sahi hai

Jainuine said...

Hey Grovy, nice to see you here...
Thanks!
:)

Reema said...

so true n touchy ... both the rhymes n the pics..

Jainuine said...

Thanks Reema!
Nice to hear from you...