Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Someone somewhere is made for you



Someone somewhere is made for you
Sounds like just another bolly-phrase
Somehow I've always believed it to be true
So falling in-line, I waited for my appraise

I always read about Love
But remained untouched above
Today I seem to be one of the rest
Yet find myself all alone to say the best

At times I feel the restlessness
Wanting to verbalise my feelings
Sometimes I enjoy the sweet pain
Thinkin O' God, when for me will it rain

I tend to keenly notice the subtleties
in her reactions
And look for the gleam of reciprocation
even if in fractions

Be it her sweet smile, or talks juvenile
The maturity she displays, for worldly ways
Or simplicity in nature, with a heart so pure
All attracts me to her for sure

Alas! It is so difficult to read her
But there seems no end to the love-fever
God, I leave it to you to decide
All over my heart does she reside!!!

:)

ps: Photo credit goes to my friend Saurabh Rungta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice poem and excellent photo

Unknown said...

hey!!well really a gud one...bt plz tell who is she whom u r talkng about........plzzzzzzzzzzz

Unknown said...

well jokes apart...really heart touching ....

Unknown said...

can i plzzz knw who left u soo heart stuck?????
my my i didnt knw dis techno had so mch artistic bend hidden deep within....keep writing....surely will pierce into sm1s heart sme dar......