Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thought of You




Walking down the shore
enjoying the smooth breeze
I tossed a pebble and harmonized
a diminishing trail of footsteps

I spotted you approaching
With grace and joy on our feet
Warm affection in your eyes so sweet
And a spirit upbeat
“Sweet Heart” said the t-shirt
Skirt danced on tinkle of the anklet
You smelled of blooming flowers
As it invited the wind to cheer

The wave below my feet retreated
Creating a void to be satiated
Heads turned and eyes locked
Hey! A smile passed

As we crossed, I slowed to turn
Only to watch her carry-on
That was a moment with a whimsical hue
I still have sand in my shoes
And I cannot shake the thought of you.

:)

3 comments:

Ankita Joshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ankita Joshi said...

ah!stupendous dear..

i simply savored each n evry vrd..trust me..:))

Jainuine said...

Thanks for the kind words. Am glad you liked it dear... :)