Sunday, November 23, 2008

T(h)ree-some ...



I am a witness to their renascent love for each other
Bonding as strong as iron, smooth as fur
To the infinte ruminatory moments they have shared
and to the honest sentient hearts they have bared

One day waiting for her, he found
A sharp edged blade on the ground
Thinking to express his love, it didnt take long
He engraved her name, bold and strong

Though I was hurt, deep to the core
But the weight of his love was more
Responsibly, I dropped a flower as a gesture
To empathise with him without a fetter

She was thrilled to see their love painted artistically
And I bloomed when they kissed each other passionately
Seeing their sempiternal love, I vowed to treasure
On my bark shall reminisce, their love forever
:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Original and very touching.

Reema said...

Is it true?

Rahul Mishra said...

LOVED IT ANKIT...INDEED ITS VERY ORIGINAL..I CAN SEE BIG POET IN MAKING... :)
BTW INTERESTING TO SEE...ALL THE WRITINGS HAVE VERY APT VISUALS :)